Be a part of an exciting growing company !
If you are interested in any of the available positions, please email your resume to Miraizon Human Resources along with your salary requirements. No phone calls please.
We are looking for an experienced developer who can be part of our multimedia product development team. Work would involve designing and developing shrink-wrap applications for sale in major retail stores worldwide. Candidates should be comfortable working in fast-paced start-up environment and playing a variety of roles on a small team.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Develop new digital multimedia software applications
- Maintaining and enhancing existing Miraizon software products
- Providing technical support to customers as necessary
- 3+ years of experience in developing applications on the Mac platform
- 3+ years of experience in developing applications on the Windows platform
- 5+ years of experience in C, C++
- Experience with Objective C and Cocoa on the Mac
- Experience with MFC and Win32 on Windows
- Good with low-level programming and code optimization
- Good with algorithm development
- Familiarity with Mac, Windows, UNIX systems programming
- Familiarity with digital video (e.g. MPEG-1/-2/-4)
- Familiarity with digital audio (e.g. AC-3, MPEG-1/-2, AAC)
- Familiarity with international programming and unicode
- Able to write clear concise user documentation
- Able to interact with customers and answer technical questions
- Able to quickly learn new tasks
- Punctual, professional, and a self-starter